Any person seeking to alter this document must consult the author before making any change.
Global London College Ltd Change Authority must endorse any alterations to the approved version of this document before any wider dissemination of the altered document.
The person making the alteration must indicate every change between the previous (approved) document version and the altered document version.
The copyright in this work is vested in Global London College Ltd, and the document is issued in confidence for the purpose for which it is supplied. It must not be reproduced in whole or in part or used for tendering or manufacturing purposes except under agreement or with the consent in writing of Global London College Ltd and then only on condition that this notice is included in any such reproduction. No information as to the contents or subject matter of this document or any part thereof arising directly or indirectly there from shall be given orally or in writing or communicated in any manner whatsoever to any third party being an individual firm or company or any employee thereof without the prior consent in writing of Global London College
Ltd.Copyright© Global London College Ltd, 2010. All Rights Reserved
1) The Centre recognises that discrimination, victimisation is unacceptable, and that it is in the interests of the organisation and its employees to utilise the skills of the total workforce. It is the aim of the organisation to ensure that no employee or job applicant or learner or potential learner receives less favourable facilities or treatment (either directly or indirectly) in recruitment or employment or education on grounds of age, disability, gender / gender reassignment, marriage / civil partnership, pregnancy / maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, or sexual orientation (protected characteristics).
2) Our aim is that our workforce and learners will be truly representative of all sections of society and each employee and learner feels respected and able to give of their best.
3) We oppose all forms of unlawful and unfair discrimination or victimisation. To that end, the purpose of this policy is to provide equality and fairness for all in our employment and to all learners.
4) All employees and learners, whether part-time, full-time, or temporary, will be treated fairly and with respect. Selection for entry on to learning programmes and selection for employment, promotion, training or any other benefit will be based on aptitude and ability. All employees and learners will be helped and encouraged to develop their full potential and the talents and resources of the workforce will be fully utilised to maximise the efficiency of the organisation.
5) Our staff will not discriminate directly or indirectly, or harass customers or clients because of age, disability, gender reassignment, pregnancy, and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation in the provision of the Company’s goods and services.
6) This policy and the associated arrangements shall operate in accordance with statutory requirements, particularly Equality Act 2010. In addition, full account will be taken of any guidance or Codes of Practice issued by the Equality and Human Rights Commission, any Government Departments, and any other statutory bodies.
*This policy refers to both employees and learners
Updated： 24 February 2020